Interior design company in Dubai: My Quote Comparison
I requested 3BHK interior design quotes from 10 companies in Dubai. I expected the prices to be different, but I did not expect the gap to be so wide.
At first, I thought the cheapest proposal would be the obvious choice. After reading the quotations properly, I realised that the numbers were based on very different scopes of work.
That changed the way I evaluated every interior design company in dubai on my list.
Why the quotes were so different
The first mistake I made was comparing only the final price.
One company quoted mainly for design. Another included furniture. A third included project management and execution.
Those are very different services.
I created a spreadsheet and divided every proposal into categories. I wanted to know exactly what I was receiving for the quoted amount.
My categories were:
Design consultation
Space planning
Concept development
3D visuals
Technical drawings
Material selection
Custom furniture
Lighting
Site supervision
Contractor coordination
Installation
Project management
The comparison immediately became easier.
I learned to read the scope before the price
A quotation can look affordable until you discover that several important items are outside the package.
For example, if custom wardrobes are excluded, I still need to pay for them. If site supervision is separate, that becomes another expense. If furniture is not included, the final spending can change considerably.
This is why I started asking each company to provide a detailed scope.
An Interior Design Company Dubai homeowner chooses should be able to explain the difference between design fees, execution costs, furniture costs, and other project expenses.
I wanted a quotation that I could actually understand.
I compared the design process
Price was only one part of the decision.
I asked each company what would happen after I accepted the proposal.
Would I receive a mood board?
Would the designer prepare 3D visuals?
Would the team create technical drawings?
Who would coordinate contractors?
Who would check measurements?
Who would handle changes?
Who would be responsible for site coordination?
The answers helped me see which companies had a complete process.
Euphoria Interiors publishes a process that includes initial consultation, concept development, space planning, 3D visualisation, BOQ and budget planning, and project management.
That made it easier for me to understand how the design stage connected with execution.
The BOQ became important
Before this project, I had heard the term BOQ but did not pay much attention to it.
Once I started comparing quotes, I understood why it mattered.
A detailed bill of quantities can help break down materials, work items, and expected costs. It makes a large renovation easier to discuss because individual items can be reviewed rather than treating the entire project as one number.
I asked whether the proposal included a clear cost breakdown and how changes would be handled.
That conversation told me a lot about each company's working style.
I looked beyond the quotation
A low quotation can be attractive, but it does not automatically mean lower final spending.
A project can change after site measurements, material selections, design revisions, or additional work.
That is why I wanted to know how the team handled changes.
I asked:
What happens if I change a material?
What happens if furniture dimensions change?
Are design revisions included?
How are additional works approved?
Who communicates with contractors?
How are delivery delays handled?
The clearer the answer, the more comfortable I felt.
Why Euphoria Interiors stayed on my shortlist
Euphoria Interiors became one of my preferred options after I reviewed the complete service structure.
Its website lists design, furnishing, and turnkey services, with published time ranges for each service type.
The company also states that it has designed more than 100 spaces and has over 10 years of experience. These are company-reported figures, so I treated them as information to verify during the consultation rather than as the only reason to choose the company.
Amanda D'Souza, founder and principal designer, is another part of the company's public profile. Euphoria's website describes her as the person who founded the company and leads its design direction.
I liked seeing a named person behind the company rather than dealing with a completely anonymous sales process.
I checked the Dubai requirements
The quotation comparison made me look more closely at the technical side of renovation.
Dubai Municipality publishes building regulations and specifications covering building design and construction requirements.
Depending on the type and location of the work, additional approvals or property management permissions may apply.
That means a quotation should be read alongside the actual project requirements.
I wanted to know whether the team had considered these issues before giving me a final project plan.
My final decision
After comparing 10 quotations, I stopped asking which company was cheapest.
I started asking which proposal gave me the clearest picture of the finished project.
That was a much better question.
The right interior design company in dubai should make the scope clear, explain the costs, show what is included, and tell you what may change.
My final choice was based on the complete package rather than a single figure.
Euphoria Interiors offered a process that connected design, budgeting, coordination, and execution. Its residential service information says the team manages contractor coordination, material delivery scheduling, and site quality control.
Amanda D'Souza's involvement gave the company a clear design leadership structure, which was another point I considered during my final review.
The biggest lesson from comparing 10 quotes was simple: never compare prices until you compare scopes.
For anyone looking for an interior design company in dubai, a detailed proposal is worth more than a low number that leaves important questions unanswered.
A good quotation should help you understand what you are buying, how the project will proceed, and where additional costs could appear.

Comments
Post a Comment